Friday 3 July 2009

My Thesis Stats

Well, after delivering the report and the summaries, and almost everything I should deliver for now, I feel much more relaxed. =)

As I said in my last post here come the stats of my thesis, it's just numbers and are not a measure of quality, but it is nice nevertheless.

Number of Pages: 114
Number of Words: 35178
Number of Chapters: 8
Number of Images: 22
Number of Tables : 4
Number of References: 141

=)

Next I'll be doing my presentation, which will take place on the 17th of July in Porto.

2 comments:

  1. Parabens meu grande, já praticamente tens o curso!!!!! muitas felicidades e que lutes com preserverança para aquilo que queres. vais ver que tb vais conseguir. e não te minimizes ao lado da cabecinha brilhante da Mariana a tua tb é senão ela não te tinha encontrado...
    muitos beijinhos e um bom fim de semana bem merecido! é a tal coisa que o querido Amadeu tinha como lema "Faz o bem, bem feito"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. e quê? dá para ir assitir?

    ReplyDelete