Thursday 19 March 2009

A Day At Work and The Cinema

Since my project is about Content Management Systems, Cloud Computing and Cloud Service Providers among other things and various technologies I am also taking a deeper look at Blogger. And while doing this I found out that it is possible to post to my blog from my e-mail!

So this is just a test!

But since I'm already writing I might as well write a bit about my stay here.

Last Monday I went to the Cinema in Delft. The infrastructure is really nice and quite modern, not different from Portuguese cinemas. The only big difference is related with the price of the ticket. A student ticket costs 8.70€, quite a bit, when compared to Portugal. Anyway I thought I should try it out and so I did. I went to watch "Watchmen". I didn't know much about the film, but I liked it. I don't think that it is a master piece but it was worth it.

After going to the cinema I found out that there is something called a cinema card, for which one pays 18€ a month. This card allows you to go to the cinema as many times as you like per month. Meaning that if you go 4 times it's already worth. The bad news is that I've been told that you must buy the card for a whole year, and since I'm only staying for 5 months, it's no good for me... too bad. Anyway I'll have to ask there to make sure. It would be awesome!

And that's it for now! Back to work! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment