Sunday 15 March 2009

Portugal Paradise

Today when I went to Utrecht (more on that in another post one of these days :P) I saw this nice advertisement in a bus stop:



I'm not sure if that's the price for the two way trip, if it is I can say that it's quite cheap... but what startled me the most wasn't the price, was the picture behind it. I'm aware that I don't know every corner and beach of my country, but I can almost swear that there's no way that picture was taken in Portugal. And if it was I really must schedule some vacations there, because I have no money to go to the Caribbean islands, and that sure looks a lot like some postcards I've seen... (note the palm trees).

2 comments:

  1. oh Simão, sinceramente... podes não acreditar, mas há assim lugares em Portugal, tipo, sei lá, Lagos, onde também desaparecem criancinhas...

    se calhar não está lá a maleta amarela gigante, bem como aquele guarda-sol IKEA style, mas o resto é perfeitamente plausível... tens de ir mais pra fora cá dentro..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No advertisements of holidays in Poland? That's strange... ;-)

    ReplyDelete